Resource Limit is reached
The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit.
Please try again later.
Error 508 - Resource Limit is Reached
The error message "508 Resource Limit Is Reached" appears when your account is constantly exceeding the resources assigned to it - these can include CPU usage, RAM usage and/or the number of concurrent processes running under your cPanel account.
You can check on your cPanel "CPU and Concurrent Connection Usage" to more information.
• A peak of visits
• CMS not optimzed
• A heavy script or cronjob
• A backend operation (DB optimization, images thumbs reconstruction, etc..)
• A bug of a plugin/module or theme on your CMS
• Keep your CMS updated (plugins, modules, themes, etc..)
• Check your error_log to find bugs and fix they
• Check access_log to analyze visits on your site and check possible external attacks.
• Evaluating an upgrade of your hosting package to get more resources.
Server status: online